VINE FELLOWSHIP NETWORK MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Vine Fellowship Network (VFN). Our church family has two types of members—local campus members of the VFN Dream Center (VFN DC) known as Local Family Members, and virtual campus members known as Extended Family Member.
LOCAL FAMILY MEMBERS
Members who attend the VFN Dream Center at our physical campus on a regular basis.
EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS
Members who do not attend the VFN Dream Center's physical campus, but are joining the VFN Family's virtual campus; on-line.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MEMBER?
1. We ask our members to pray for the leadership of VFN on a regular basis
(1 Timothy 2:1-2).
2. We ask that every member complete the first 22 Rocks [lessons] in Emmaus Road Discipleship, as a VFN Member, beginning immediately upon acceptance of membership within the first six months.
3. Contribute to VFN through regular giving of tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:10)
4. Support VFN through faithful local or online attendance and participation in VFN’s online Community, which will be introduced during your journey down Emmaus Road (Hebrews 10:25).
HOW DO I JOIN?
1. Be 18 years of age or older.*
2. Read and agree to our statement of faith and our beliefs.
3. Complete a membership form
A separate form must be filled out for each family member wanting to apply for membership.
WHAT IS THE MEMBERSHIP PROCESS?
1. After your application is received and approved, a personalized membership card will be sent to you via United States Postal Service Mail followed by an electronic notification through the e-mail you provided.
2. By submitting an application, you understand and agree that Vine Fellowship Network reserves the right to cancel your membership status at any time for any reason without notification.
*If you are under 18 and are interested in joining as a VFN Member please contact one of the
VFN Dream Center Pastors, who will assist you.
*VFN Internship: If you are under 18 and applying for VFN Internship, or presently are a VFN Intern, or if you have already submitted your VFN Internship Application and it has been approved, you can and are expected to submit this membership application.